We do more than just make you look good, we help your business grow.
Get access to all solutions for a low monthly cost that won't drain the budget.
will design deliver & measure creative solutions that boost your earnings
Together our objectives must be DUMB: Doable. Understandable. Manageable. Beneficial.
We use DATA to make decisions
Business Objectives – Together our objectives must be DUMB: Doable. Understandable. Manageable. Beneficial. We make sure that your website matches your Business Objectives! We understand your desirable outcomes and provide pragmatic solutions.
- Why does your website exist?
- What are you hoping to accomplish for your business by being on the web?
- What are the three most important priorities for your site?
- Without a clearly defined list of business objectives you are doomed, because if you don't know where you are going then any road will take you there.
- The beauty of goals is that they reflect specific strategies. They are really DUMB. They are priorities. They are actually things almost everyone in the company will understand as soon as you say them.
- Goal for Up To Par is to improve your sales revenue while optimizing your marketing dollar. D – improve sales volume, U – through sales revenue reporting, M – we can measure it against PY, or Budget, B – are the increased sales the desired effect.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI) is a metric that helps both us understand how we are doing against your objectives. America Business Solutions define your KPI's and analyze them against your objectives. That last word – objectives – is critical to something being called a KPI, which is also why KPI's tend to be unique to each company.
For example we help www.xyzwidgitcorp.com and their business objective is to sell lots of stuff. Their web analytics KPI is: Average Order Size. Business objective: Sell Stuff. KPI: Average Order Size. We might use other metrics in our reports, say Visits or # of Videos Watched or whatever. But they won't be our KPI's. Again our business is to understand your business to help increase your business.
For example still at XYZ Widget Corp. Our KPI is still Average Order Value. But how do I know what's good or bad? At America Business Solutions we consult with your finance team. Through this our consultative process we'll create a current AOV target. Now when we do analysis of our performance (not just in aggregated but segmented by geo and campaign and source and…) We'll know if our results are good or bad or ugly.
Dimension is, typically, an attribute of the Visitor to your website. At Marketing Move we understand, and evaluate the visitor to your website. The source that someone came from (referring urls, campaigns, countries etc) is a dimension in Marketing Move web analytics data. The activity a person performed such as the landing page name, the subsequent pages they saw, videos they played, searches they did on your website and the products they purchased are all dimensions. Finally the day they visited, the days since their last visit (if returning visitor) the number of visits they made, the number of pages they saw are all dimensions as well. They are, as the definition says up top, attributes of the visitor and their activity on your website.
Segments contains a group of rows from one or more dimensions. In aggregate almost all data is useless (like # of Visits). The best way to find insights is to segment the data using one or more dimensions (like # of Visits from: USA, UK, India as a % of All Visits). We segment by dimensions and report by metrics.